10 Ways You Should Be Using Mahwah Patch
You probably didn't know you could do all of the following on Patch
Here are 10 ways you can use Mahwah Patch to stay informed - and more importantly, inform others.
2. Add photos to our Neighborhood Gallery. Have a great picture from a T-Birds sports game or from your kids a summer camp? Or one of the many events in town? Now you can share it with everyone else in Mahwah - and have an easy spot for your family and friends to find it.
3. Share an opinion by commenting on stories. What you think matters, so tell the rest of us what is on your mind.
4. Follow every step of a story. Use our follow-up feature to know when we post a new story about a topic you're vested in. Just click on the "Keep Me Posted" button at the bottom of your desired article.
5. Seamlessly tell neighbors about a great shopping or dining experience. Who better to trust with a review of a business than a neighbor? You can rate businesses - good or bad - by going to our directory and sharing your thoughts.
6. Let us know about a great story. Did you attend a fantastic PTO event or want publicity for a cause dear to your heart? Email us a write-up and a picture or two and we may post it on Mahwah Patch.
7. Want to share on a regular basis? Become one of our Local Voices by starting a blog. Let us know your idea and we'll set you up right away.
8. Post announcements for free. The old days of paying a publication to publish a wedding announcement are history! Now you can tell the town right away when you get married, have a baby, graduate or make the honor roll.
10. Give us a piece of your mind. Thank someone or let us know what you think of a topic by submitting a Letter to the Editor that we'll publish on the site. Email your local editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.