5 Ways To Celebrate Father's Day In Mahwah
Tell us how you plan to celebrate
Families throughout Mahwah will be giving extra hugs to their dads this Sunday, as the community celebrates Father's Day. Here are some suggestions for what you can do with Dear Old Dad:
- Head to Continental Soldiers Field for a came of catch or family baseball. Then, stop by Field of Creams Cafe, offering a scoop of ice cream to Dads for only 50₵.
- Is dad a music buff or history guy? Head to the Mahwah Museum to check out the "Les Paul in Mahwah" or "New Jersey Fights in the Civil War" exhibits. The museum is open from 1-5 p.m. Sunday.
- Head to the Mason Jar with dad for a special "Father's Day Brunch." Seatings at 10 a.m., 12 noon and 2 p.m. will offer different specialties just for dad.
- Dad love to golf? Grab your clubs and head to Darlington Golf Course with the family, and/or a group of buddies.
- If you haven't been yet this season, take dad to the Ramsey Farmer's Market. It is hosting a special Artisan Center Sunday.
Got an idea for another way to celebrate dad? Tell us in the comments!