Black Friday Food Freebies
You can score some free or discounted food and drinks just for waking up early, waiting on long lines and hunting for Black Friday deals
Waiting in long lines, searching all day for deals, and spending money all Black Friday long is likely to make residents hungry.
Whether its free coffee to keep you shopping til you drop, or some free breakfast fuel, a bunch of chain restaurants with nearby locations are offering some freebies and incentives to Black Friday shoppers. Check the following links for deals:
- The Smashburger in Ramsey is offering consumers a free side with purchase of a Black Bean Burger on Black Friday and all weekend long. In addition, the Smashburger locations in Paramus, East Hanover and in the Shops at Riverside in Hackensack, will open early, at 9 a.m. on Black Friday. The Hackensack location will be selling breakfast sandwiches.
- Both Mahwah 7-Elevens are offering an energizing deal – any size coffee free with the purchase of a Red Bull energy drink, Black Friday only.
- Dunkin Donuts has an online deal for coffee fans. During specific time periods between 6 a.m. and noon on Black Friday, Twitter users can tweet @DunkinDonuts the answer to this question: How do Dunkin’ K-Cup Packs keep you running through the busiest time of the year, and the #DDKCUPS. Entrants have six chances to win a Keurig Brewer and two Dunkin’ K-Cup Packs. See all the details here.
- There are two Walgreens locations in Ramsey, and both are offering a free one-day RedBox movie rental to the first 250 customers who make a purchase Thanksgiving Day. The stores open at 9 a.m. Thursday.
- Sonic is opening early and offering half-price burrito’s all day. The nearest Sonics are on Route 46 in Totowa and Route 17 in Hasbrouck Heights.
- The Ikea in Paramus is offering free café food to shoppers all weekend long. The home goods store will deduct shoppers’ restaurant bills from any purchase over $100.
Have we missed any freebie food deals? If so, tell us in the comments below!