Final 'Support Our Troops' Winterfest Event Wednesday
Five things you need to know includes a public meeting on the proposed Tennessee Gas pipeline extension project
"Five Things" is a daily Patch feature where we give you Mahwah's top five tips and events for each day of the week. Have a suggestion for a "Five Things" item? E-mail the editor at Jessica.email@example.com.
- Bergen County is hosting a public meeting Wednesday at 7 p.m. to hear residents comments on the proposed Tennessee Gas pipeline expansion project that would go though parts of the Ramapo County Reservation in Mahwah. The meeting will be held at the Law and Public Safety Institute on Campgaw Road.
- The Mahwah Board of Education is meeting at its offices at 7 p.m.
- The last of five Winterfest ‘Support Our Troops' Nights will be held at The Grille Wednesday night. 10 percent of profits from the night’s sales will go to the Mahwah Marine Moms, who ship care packages to armed forces serving overseas. Winterfest, an eight-week-long community celebration put on by the Mahwah Regional Chamber of Commerce, will hold its closing ceremony this weekend.
- The boys varsity wrestling team is taking on West Milford at 7 p.m. Go T-Birds!
- Bergen Community College is hosting an opportunity for residents to talk to WABC-TV. Find out the details here.