Five Things: Find A New Career Tonight
Five things you need to know today
"Five Things" is a daily Patch feature where we give you Mahwah's top five tips and events for each day of the week. Have a suggestion for a "Five Things" item? E-mail the editor at Jessica.email@example.com.
- Looking for a new career? Head to the Coldwell Banker on Wyckoff Ave. in Mahwah for a Real Estate Agent Career Night. To reserve a seat, call 201-891-7800 or email Patti.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- From 2 p.m. – 4 p.m., the Mahwah Board of Health and Hackensack University Medical Center are hosting the Norfolk Village Blood Pressure Clinic at the Norfolk Village Community Room. Adults in the community are invited to have questions answered by a registered nurse.
- A free talk on the Holocaust Restitution and Swiss Banks will be given at Ramapo College at 7 p.m. tonight. The seminar will be given on behalf of the Center for Holocaust and Genocide Studies.
- Environmentally conscious residents should head to the James A. McFaul Wildlife Center in Wyckoff today for a Geese Peace Training Seminar. Get more information at the center’s website, or register for the event by calling 201-891-5571 or emailing email@example.com.
- Today serves as the calm in between the spring storms. Sunny and 52 degrees today, we will begin to see snow Wednesday morning after 8 a.m., according to the National Weather Service.