Mahwah Ice Cream Shop Asking For Community Input Before Summer Season
Five things you need to know today includes a talk from an old friend of Les Paul
"Five Things" is a daily Patch feature where we give you Mahwah's top five tips and events for each day of the week. Have a suggestion for a "Five Things" item? E-mail the editor at Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mahwah's Field of Creams Cafe, which is set to open soon for its spring season, is asking members of the community for feedback before it reopens from its winter break. The owners of the Cafe, which is located inside Continental Soldiers Field, say they want to find out what residents think about menu options, business hours, and other potential changes the business might incorporate this season. Field of Creams launched a 10-question online survey asking locals for their thoughts. The survey will be live until Friday. According to manager Patricia King, "Just for filling out the survey, folks will be entered in a drawing to win a $20 voucher good for any awesome treats at Field of Creams!" Get the survey at this link.
- Ronnie Gantz, a long time friend of Les Paul and owner of the Gantz Gallery in Yonkers, NY, which specializes in music memorabilia, will be talking about his old friend at the Mahwah Museum Tuesday evening. The "Gallery Talk with Ronnie Gantz" starts at 7:30 p.m.
- The Mahwah Tea Party is meeting at the Ramapo Reformed Church at 7 p.m. Tuesday. Slated to talk to the group are former mayor of Bogota, and two-time N.J. gubernatorial candidate Steve Lonegan, and "Barbara from Harlem," a regular guest on Sean Hannity's radio program.
- Kids and their parents are invited to stop by the Mahwah Public Library at 4:15 p.m. to see giant exotic reptiles from around the world.
- The MRCC has changed speed dating into speed networking. It is taking part in a multi-chamber 3-Minute Speed Networking Event starting at 7:30 a.m. Tuesday.