'Patch Academy' Is Tuesday!
Event will show you how to promote your business, group or organization on Patch, and more!
This Tuesday, Mahwah Patch editor Jessica Mazzola will be at the Mahwah Public Library running a Patch How-To session. Starting at 7 p.m., every question you’ve ever had about how to use Patch will be answered.
Come to ‘Meet Mahwah Patch’ to find out:
- How to promote your business or community organization
- How to blog on Patch
- How to post an event on the Patch calendar
- How to post an announcement
- How to contribute to Patch
- How to give Patch a news tip
- How to get Patch anywhere you are – on your computer, smart phone or tablet
- Get all of your questions about how to use Patch answered!
- Pick up some free Patch swag!
Mahwah Patch Editor Jessica Mazzola will be on hand with several other Patch staff members to give you the Patch 101, and answer all of your questions about how to use the site.
So, mark March 13 on your calendar, and if you have any questions before then, email Jessica.email@example.com or call 201-706-1984.