Looking for something to do this Sunday, July 17? Check out these great activities in and around the township.
- Mahwah Fire Co. #4 is hosting a pancake breakfast to raise funds in support of the fire department. The brunch will be Sunday, July 17, from 8:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. at the Chili’s restaurant on Route 17N in Ramsey. Tickets are $5 per person, and 100 percent of the proceeds benefit Mahwah Fire Department Company #4.
- The Field of Creams Café is hosting a Classic Car and Bike Show at Continental Soldiers Park this Sunday, July 17, from 3 – 6 p.m. The event is free to the public, and should offer some exciting vintage and custom automobiles.
- The Carmel Retreat is hosting a dinner and a movie night on Sunday, for $30 per person. Stop by at 4 p.m. for dinner and the country/folk music of Tony Pileggi.
- The Wyckoff-Franklin Lakes Lions Club Carnival is going on in Franklin Lakes right now. Get details here.
- The Plant Church is continuing Community Sundays this week, with games, crafts and Bible adventures for families. Find out more information here.