Tell Your Neighbors What You Think
Find out how you can blog on Patch from a personal or professional perspective
Patch is looking for bloggers who live, work or are interested in something in Mahwah. Anyone may apply.
Let Patch know if you are any of the following, who is looking for a platform and forum to reach the community:
- Passionate about Mahwah’s core issues
- An expert craftsman or hobbyist who can share do-it-yourself tips
- Involved in a community group or sports team
- A musicians, live music fan, or local artist
- Mahwah teacher or Ramapo College professor
- A parent, grandparent or student in Mahwah
- A local business owner or expert
- Fashion, food, crafts, sports, or other type of enthusiast
- Volunteer or Nonprofit Worker
- Health and fitness expert
- A local sports fan
- Or, someone with a connection to the township who wants to express your thoughts, opinions, rants, raves, jokes, and commentary on topics you are interested in
This isn't a reporting job. It's blogging. You write what you want to say when you want to say it. Do it on your schedule, whether that's posting multiple entries per day or a couple times a month.
Patch won't own what you post, so you can repost your entries to your other blogs. Much like The Huffington Post has done, Patch is providing local bloggers an online platform to have their words seen by a larger audience.
If you'd like to chat about the opportunity to share your voice with our readers, let me know by emailing Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 201-706-1984. Or, start up your blog now at http://mahwah.patch.com/blog/apply.
Have a question or a news tip? Email the editor Jessica Mazzola at email@example.com. Or, follow us on Facebook and Twitter. For news straight to your email inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.