Invite a friend
An Evening of Afro-Brazilian Music and Dance
An Evening of Afro-Brazilian Music and Dance:
Samba, Capoeira, Maculele, Carnival, and more!
By Ologundê Music and Dance Group
Joined by the Ramapo Brazilian Percussion Ensemble
Berrie Center for the Performing and Visual Arts
Ramapo College of New Jersey
Tickets: $21, 18, 15
Children under 17: $12
Free for Ramapo Students
5% discount off regular ticket prices to seniors, WBGO Radio members, New Jersey Jazz Society members, WFUV Radio members, Ramapo Affiliates.
To request disability-related accommodations, or to request alternative formats, please contact the Box Office 72 hours in advance of the performance at call 201-684-7844.
Sponsored by the Schomburg Distinguished Visiting Scholar/Artist Program, the Berrie Center, and the School of Contemporary Arts, Ramapo College.
|Where||Ramapo College of New Jersey 505 Ramapo Valley Rd, Mahwah, NJ 07430 (Berrie Center for the Performing and Visual Arts)|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||8:00 pm–10:00 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Everyone|
More About Ramapo College of New Jersey
The Ramapo College of New Jersey is a state college located at 505 Ramapo Valley Road (Route 202), in Mahwah. Founded in 1969, this four-year institution now has nearly 6,000 students enrolled in undergraduate, graduate and professional programs of study. With a 300-acre campus, this college offers multiple facilities, including athletic buildings, courts and fields, a spiritual center, academic, administration and residence buildings, theaters, art galleries, eating spaces and more. Ramapo College welcomes many residents of Mahwah, Bergen County and across the state of New Jersey as students.
Other events here
- LABOR JOB DEMONSTRATION Daily, 7:00 am–2:00 pm
- RAMAPO EXPLORERS-STEM: MIDDLE SCHOOL ACADEMIC CAMP REGISTRATION OPEN Daily,
- FINANCIAL LITERACY/STOCK MARKET TRADING PROGRAM AT RAMAPO COLLEGE REGISTRATION OPEN Daily,
- All Natural Pet Event - Our pets .... naturally! Sat, Jun 1, 10:30 am–4:00 pm
- Museum Announces Guitar Raffle and Gala to Honor Les Paul Sat, Jun 8, 7:30 pm
- Les Paul 98th Birthday Gala Sat, Jun 8, 7:30 pm
- bucky Pizzarelli, Lou Pallo and Les Paul's Trio to Perform at Gala Honoring Les Paul Sat, Jun 8, 7:30 pm
- STOCK MARKET TRADING CAMP AT RAMAPO COLLEGE: INFO SESSION April 17, 2013 / June 12, 2013, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- REGISTER TODAY FOR RAMAPO COLLEGE'S ADULT DEGREE COMPLETION INFO SESSION May 7, 2013 / June 18, 2013 / July 16, 2013 / August 13, 2013, 6:30 pm
- FREE SAT Practice Test at Ramapo College of New Jersey Sat, Jul 20, 10:00 am–2:30 pm