Invite a friend
Ilchi Lee's The Call of Sedona Book Talk and Signing
Renowned meditation teacher Ilchi Lee will visit New Jersey as part of his nationwide book tour for his New York Times bestseller The Call of Sedona: Journey of the Heart. Lee will hold a book signing and talk at the Ramapo College of New Jersey, Trustees Pavilion, on Friday, September 7th at 7 pm. This free event is sponsored by Body and Brain Centers of New Jersey and Scribner. RSVP and request campus parking information by emailing email@example.com; or, by calling 201-444-6020.
The first edition of The Call of Sedona was published by BEST Life Media, an independent company in Sedona, Arizona, and became a national bestseller with high rankings on the New York Times bestseller list along with the USA Today, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times bestseller lists. Scribner, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, republished the book, reflecting its demand and appeal with people throughout the world. His national book tour celebrates the debut of the new edition of the book.
In The Call of Sedona, Lee shares the remarkable awakenings and heart-expanding inspirations he experienced in Sedona. Lee speaks to anyone seeking greater fulfillment and deeper meaning in their lives with practical advice on how to cherish the connection with nature to embark on your own journey of the heart. Ilchi Lee is the author of over 30 books designed to help individuals unlock their potential. Lee’s books generally teach about spirituality, holistic health and the role individuals can play in the improvement of society as a whole. For more information on this event, please call 201-444-6020.
More About Ramapo College of New Jersey
The Ramapo College of New Jersey is a state college located at 505 Ramapo Valley Road (Route 202), in Mahwah. Founded in 1969, this four-year institution now has nearly 6,000 students enrolled in undergraduate, graduate and professional programs of study. With a 300-acre campus, this college offers multiple facilities, including athletic buildings, courts and fields, a spiritual center, academic, administration and residence buildings, theaters, art galleries, eating spaces and more. Ramapo College welcomes many residents of Mahwah, Bergen County and across the state of New Jersey as students.
Other events here
- FINANCIAL LITERACY/STOCK MARKET TRADING PROGRAM AT RAMAPO COLLEGE REGISTRATION OPEN Daily,
- RAMAPO EXPLORERS-STEM: MIDDLE SCHOOL ACADEMIC CAMP REGISTRATION OPEN Daily,
- LABOR JOB DEMONSTRATION Daily, 7:00 am–2:00 pm
- All Natural Pet Event - Our pets .... naturally! Sat, Jun 1, 10:30 am–4:00 pm
- Museum Announces Guitar Raffle and Gala to Honor Les Paul Sat, Jun 8, 7:30 pm
- Les Paul 98th Birthday Gala Sat, Jun 8, 7:30 pm
- bucky Pizzarelli, Lou Pallo and Les Paul's Trio to Perform at Gala Honoring Les Paul Sat, Jun 8, 7:30 pm
- STOCK MARKET TRADING CAMP AT RAMAPO COLLEGE: INFO SESSION April 17, 2013 / June 12, 2013, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- REGISTER TODAY FOR RAMAPO COLLEGE'S ADULT DEGREE COMPLETION INFO SESSION May 7, 2013 / June 18, 2013 / July 16, 2013 / August 13, 2013, 6:30 pm
- FREE SAT Practice Test at Ramapo College of New Jersey Sat, Jul 20, 10:00 am–2:30 pm