Invite a friend
Mahwah Elks Annual P.J. Borish Golf Classic
The Mahwah Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks # 1941 will hold its Annual P.J. Borish Golf Classic on Friday, August 24, 2012 to benefit our Charity Trust Fund.
To help promote the Golf Classic and to give local merchants a chance to participate in our programs, the lodge solicits gifts and, in turn, presents them as prizes to the outing participants during the awards dinner. All contributors of gifts are given proper acknowledgment at the dinner and in a Donator’s Booster Program.
In addition, “tee and greens” promotion signs are being sold for $50.00 each.
August 24 2012, $100.00 includes golf with cart- coffee and for breakfast, lunch at course all you can eat; hamburgers, hotdogs and salads. Then steak dinner t the Lodge bring wife or girlfriend included, a gift for all golfers, prizes and raffle, long drive and closest to the pin
Mahwah Elks charity programs during the past year have included the following:
• Scholarships of $8,000 to local students
• Elks Fishing Derby (150 Children & Their Parents attended this past year)
• Local Hoop Shoot contest for boys & girls, 8 - 13 yrs. of age
• Local Soccer Shoot for boys & girls, 8 - 13 yrs. of age
• Monthly visits to Veterans Hospitals, Vets Picnics and Christmas Party
• Support of Boy & Cub Scout Troops
• SUPPORTING OUR HANDICAPPED CHILDREN’S PROGRAM - sending 17 children to Elks Camp Moore this summer
MAHWAH LODGE THANKS YOU FOR YOUR ONGOING SUPPORT! please call Chairman: Scott Brown 201-788-4416 or 210 529-2906 for the sign up form.