Invite a friend
SCOREBergen Presents: Choosing Your Credit Card Provider
You’ve decided to set up your own merchant account to process the cards you accept at your business location. But which credit card (merchant) processor should you select?
This workshop will explain common merchant account terminology and describe the various rates & fees you should look for and ask about before signing off on any credit card account application or agreement.
The workshop will cover such topics as:
· Understanding the "hard costs" behind Merchant Accounts
· Merchant Account Pricing Terminology and Descriptions
· Interchange Rate – Credit Cards vs. Debit Cards
· Per Transaction, monthly statement, annual, termination & other fees
· Credit Card Terminals / Point of Sale (POS) Stations—Lease or Own?
And much more!
About the Presenter
Frank Tulipano is a sales engineer, account manager and management executive with a proven track record of generating multimillion-dollar business growth.
|Where||1 Bergen County Plz, Hackensack, NJ 07601|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||7:00 pm–9:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
|Price||$20 in advance, $30 at the door|