Invite a friend
“Tips and Secrets About Planning a Wedding” with Toni Delisi, Master Bridal Consultant
Today brides and grooms have many choices about services available to them when planning their wedding. This may be one of the grandest events they have ever planned and the wedding will occur during one day. Brides are constantly looking for trustworthy information that they may include in their dream wedding plans. They spend time purchasing planners and trying to obtain answers to their dilemmas from previous brides or by going on-line. Many mistakes may be avoided with adequate information. Discussion will center around various aspects of wedding planning, to include but not limited to: budgeting, invitations, etiquette, selecting vendors, and the timing of the wedding day. No particular vendors will be suggested, just information on choosing and working with the many wedding vendors needing in the wedding planning process. No registration is necessary. Seats are available on a “first come” basis. In case of inclement weather call the library at (201) 529-7323 for any library closings.
More About Mahwah Public Library
The Mahwah Public Library is located on Ridge Road in Mahwah, near many of the district's school buildings. In addition to a large catalogue of books, periodicals and reference materials, the library also offers classes, events and meetings for kids, teens, adults and families. The library has many resources for research, public use of the Internet and computers and public meeting rooms where book clubs and other various groups can meet. The library has been undergoing a renovation in 2010, the library's downstairs facilities expanded the library's space and ability to host various events.
Other events here
- Mahwah Library Writers' Collective Weekly on Tuesdays, 6:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Technology Tuesday @ the Library: “Pinning with Pinterest” and “Tumble for tumblr.” with Betsy Coyne the PC and MAC Teacher Tomorrow, May 21, 7:00 pm
- Meditaiton Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:30 pm–8:30 pm
- “Skylands: New Jersey State Botanical Garden” with Maja Britton Wed, May 22, 7:00 pm
- "Hyde Park on Hudson" Thu, May 23, 1:30 pm
- "Silver Linings Playbook" Thu, May 30, 1:30 pm
- Failure at Gettysburg: 15 Decisions that Doomed the Confederacy with Glenn LeBoeuf Mon, Jun 3, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Summer Music Festival 2013 Hyung Do Kim, piano, performing music by composers including Schumann, Chopin, Mussorgsky, and Rachmaninoff Tue, Jun 4, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Summer Music Festival 2013 Violinist Akiko Kobayashi and Pianist Eric Siepkes in Recital performing music by composers including Beethoven “Spring sonata, Schumann, and Stravinsky’s “Suite Italieene” Wed, Jun 5, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- "Intouchables" Thu, Jun 6, 1:30 pm