"Five Things" is a daily Patch feature where we give you Mahwah's top five tips and events for each day of the week. Have a suggestion for a "Five Things" item? E-mail the editor at Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Want to know more about what music legend Les Paul was really like? Head to the Mahwah Museum at 7:30 p.m. for a , Rusty. Tickets can be reserved at the Mahwah Museum website.
- The is hosting a free “” program at 7 p.m. Tuesday. The library says topics covered at the seminar will include financial aid & scholarships, when to start searching for & visiting colleges, filling out college applications & writing a good essay, and whether to take the SAT or the ACT.
- Looking for a new job? The library is also hosting a “” free seminar at 7 p.m. that will discuss researching occupations and jobs online and preparing a resume that is computer friendly.
- Tuesday is Tax Day. Mahwah’s post office for last-minute filers.
- Know a great kid? Patch is looking to write about Mahwah’s Whiz Kids – those kids who are accomplishing something amazing, doing something great or making a big difference. Email the details to Jessica.email@example.com.