"Five Things" is a daily Patch feature where we give you Mahwah's top five tips and events for each day of the week. Have a suggestion for a "Five Things" item? E-mail the editor at Jessica.email@example.com.
- Saturday marks the most anticipated day of the year for anglers in Mahwah. April 7 is opening day of trout fishing season this year. The Ramapo River was and again this week in anticipation of the first official day of fishing.
- Mahwah’s boy scouts are hosting a Saturday outside the on Franklin Tpke. Stop by between 9 a.m. and 12 p.m. to donate food to the Center for Food Action.
- Head to the Faith Community Christian Reformed Church Barn in Wyckoff for the . The event starts at 7 p.m.
- The library is closed Saturday in recognition of the holiday weekend.
- Remember that Patch is looking to profile great kids in the community. If you know a Whiz Kid, email the details to Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org.