Blood sugar imbalances can be triggered by a number of factors and can be associated with type II diabetes, unexplained fatigue, weight gain around the beltline and mood swings.
Besides going to your doctor, there are things that you can do on your own to help your situation, such as checking your blood sugar with a glucometer . You should do this for at least a few days and under different conditions.
Here are some tips to maintain a healthy blood sugar level:
1. Include Protein At Breakfast.
2. Know That Blood Sugar Response Is Quite Individual!
3. Eliminate Wheat
4. Check Your Stress Levels
5. Consider Supplements such as green coffee extract and gymnema sylvestreare, but consult your doctor first.
6. Use Stevia
7. Exercise To Burn Off Excess Cortisol
8. Stop Dieting - You must permanently change the way you eat.
For More Information: