Tis the holiday to buy our loved ones gifts. Why not go sentimental this year with the below ideas. Hopefully you’ll find them creative, clutter friendly and resourceful. Everyone loves to have a gift touch their heart strings. If you are running out of time for Valentine's Day, make a coupon or gift certificate for the following and put it in your beloved's card:
- A portrait of the family, couple or children always goes over well.
- A weekend or overnight retreat at a favorite location.
- Photo gifts: Take a favorite picture and turn it into something they can use around the house. Make a digital photo book. Have all your favorite photos, slides and videos burned to a CD or DVD movie. Look around a photo store or go online for ideas. I really like Wholesale Photo in Midland Park.
- Create shadow boxes of loved ones favorite memorabilia.
- Have your child's artwork professionally framed or reproduced into cards at www.MyArtCards.com.
For more organizing information, go to www.POSSEpartnersllc.com or call Jean Marie Herron at 201-406-9643.