The owner of Esposito's comes from a long line of pizzeria owners. Originally from Brooklyn, he feels that making pizza is a part of his family's heritage and reminds himself daily with the family photos decorating the walls. Esposito's offers eat-in, take-out, and delivery options for their pizza, subs and other dishes. They take phone orders, sell gift certificates, and also cater local parties, large and small.
- Fax: 201-848-7414
- Hours: Monday-Saturday 11am-10pm; Sunday 4pm-10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Parking and On-Street Entrance
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Pizza, Pasta, Subs, Sandwiches, Traditional Italian Appetizers and Entrees, Etc.
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizza
- Features: BYOB-only, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual