Moe's Southwest Grill feeds lunch and dinner patrons authentic Tex-Mex, southwestern cooking. The staff shouts "Welcome to Moe's" when new guests come in and helps customers navigate the many dining options. A popular spot for business people on their lunch hour, Moe's has eat-in and take-out menus, with orders accepted by phone or on line. They also cater local private events. Moe's management thinks it is important to be a part of the community, so they are a proud member of the Road Runner Advantage program of Ramapo College of New Jersey.
- Fax: 201-529-2004
- Hours: Mon -Thu, 10:30am - 9:30pm; Friday, 11am-10pm; Sat, Sun, 11am-9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking and on-street entrance
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Burritos, tacos, quesadillas, salads, fajitas, nachos, a salad, fajita and taco bar, and more.
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: moes.com/Food.php?ii=0
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Mexican, Southwestern, Spanish, Tex-Mex
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual