Ramapo Campus Store
As the commerce hub of Ramapo College, the Ramapo Campus Store offers a wide variety of clothing, beverages, snacks, health and beauty aides, required course material and general reading books. Texts are available in both print and online versions. New this semester, the Ramapo Campus Store is offering rental books to students. Located on the second floor of the Scott Student Center on campus, the store provides students with many of their daily needs.
- Fax: 201-995-0418
- Hours: Regular hours: Mon -Thu, 9am - 7pm; Fri, 9am - 4:30pm; Sat, 10am - 2pm. Summer hours: Mon - Thu, 9am - 5pm; Fri, 9am - 1pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking and elevator to the store
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: The store carries a large line of Ramapo College clothing and accessories, gifts and mementos. There is a large selection of required and non-required reading material. Students can buy e-books, rent books and buy software through the store.
- Services: Gift certificates
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- New/used: New, Used
- Book store features: Food
- Wi-Fi: Free