The Grille, located inside the Ramapo Centre on Macarthur Blvd. in Mahwah, is a western-style restaurant open daily for lunch and dinner. It serves walk-in customers, delivers lunch to corporate offices in the area, and caters for professional and personal parties. The Grille also has late-night delivery options to Ramapo College. Open since August 2011, owner Mike Barone says the restaurant offers patrons a different dining experience.
- Hours: Monday - Saturday: 11:30 a.m. - 10 p.m. Sunday: 11:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Handicap Accessible: One floor
- Founding Date: August 2011
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Burgers
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual